VanGo VG600 is a bariatric capable mobile patient lift that can lift patients or residents from a seated or prone position. Designed to meet your bariatric lifting needs, VanGo VG600 is a lightweight, high strength aluminum full body lift. The raising and lowering functions are battery powered. The lift’s legs are also battery powered for easy positioning.
Features and Advantages:
- Four-point sling connection is easy to use. Vancare’s comfortable assorted slings accommodate residents up to 450 lbs., regardless of most range-of-motion limitations.
- 2-point hanger assembly accessory available
- 4-point Clip Style Arm accessory available
- 10-point stretcher attachment accessory available
- Digital Scale accessory available
- Gait-training ambulation arm accessory available
- Removable 24-volt battery pack.
The New Low Leg option on the VanGo 600 allows clearance under very low beds only requiring a clearance height of 2.25.”
The equipment that the Low Leg option will fit under are:
- Stryker Zoom 5th Wheel Stretcher®
- Stryker Zoom Bed®
- Hill Rom Auto Drive Bed®
- Hydraulic Inversion Xray Table®
- Stryker Critical Care Bed® (In Touch CPR Bed)
- Stryker Secure II w Black Drive Wheel®
This product not available for purchase online
Contact Usfor more Information