- Reduces care giver back injuries resulting in reduced sick leave, worker’s comp. claims, staff turnover, and liability insurance premiums.
- In most cases, the resident can be transferred from any position, from the floor to the highest specialty rehab bed or tables, by one staff member.
- Heavy-duty frame with expandable base for tip-resistant support of residents from pediatric to 450 lbs.
- Our variety of durable slings comfortably accommodate residents to 450 lbs., regardless of their shape or range-of-motion limitations.
- Magnetized hand-held control secures anywhere on lift.
- Auxiliary toe-operated control provides alternative means of raising or lowering the resident/patient. Manual lowering device can be used in case of emergencies.
- Rechargeable 24 Volt DC electronic system features a low-battery indicator and actuator.
- Light blue or white baked on powder coat finish offers years of chip-resistant, non-peeling wear.
- This lift is available with the built-in VANDERSCALE™, (Model designation 450S) weighs up to 450 lbs. with extraordinary accuracy.
- Complies with applicable federal and state regulations (i.e. OSHA) and is MET/NRTL listed in accordance with UL-2601.1.
This product not available for purchase online
Contact Usfor more Information