VANDER-LIFT™ 1000 reduces back injuries among nursing staff, which in turn minimizes lost work days, worker’s compensation claims, and liability insurance premiums.
- Heavy-duty frame with expandable base offers tip-resistant support for residents/patients to 1000 lbs.
- An assortment of durable slings is available for all residents weighing up to 1000 lbs. regardless of their shape or range-of-motion limitations. Custom-made slings are also available for special needs.
- Lifting height adapts from the floor to the highest specialty rehab beds and tables.
- Features simple electric push-button operation and magnetized hand-held control secures anywhere on lift.
- Auxiliary toe-operated control provides alternative means of raising or lowering the resident. Manual lowering device can be used in case of emergencies.
- Rechargeable 24 Volt DC electronic system features a low-battery indicator, and actuator.
- 1000 lbs. capacity hanging scale available as an option.
- Light blue or white finish offers years of chip-resistant, non-peeling wear.
This product not available for purchase online
Contact Usfor more Information