FreedomAlert is the world’s first programmable two-way voice pendant communicator with no monthly fees. Personal security has never been so small or affordable. The FreedomAlert can be programmed to call family, friends, or neighbors, at anytime from anywhere in, or around the home. If the programmed contacts are unreachable – the system can default to call an emergency 911 operator. The FreedomAlert has the ability to be programmed with up to four (4) contacts to call anytime. The system can be programmed with the three position slide switch on the back of the base unit to call friends/family, friends/family then 911, or simply just 911. A power outlet and active telephone line are all that is needed for the unit to operate. The pendant is powered by a single rechargeable lithium-ion battery which can last up to 6 months on standby.
- Program up to 4 personal contacts. System dials the first number, if the call is not answered, it dials the next number, etc.
- Slide switch on unit allows to select 3 modes:
- Call up to 4 custom contacts
- Call up to 4 custom contacts & then emergency 911
- Call 911 directly.
- Water resistant pendant
- System test and battery test functions
- Voice prompts and confirmations during voice testing
- Extra telephone jack in base unit
- Up to four pendants can be programmed to one base station
- Auto power off of pendant after one minute of inactivity
- Compliant with NENA guidelines
- Compatible with POTS and VoIP
- DECT communication technology (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
- Operating Frequency: 1.9 GHz Spread Spectrum
- Coverage: 600ft (183m) line of site
- Battery: AAA lithium-ion rechargeable for pendant, NiMh rechargeable for base
- FCC & DOC Canada certified
- Factory is ISO-9001 approved
- Conforms to UL 1637
This product not available for purchase online
Contact Usfor more Information