One Product, Five Solutions!
Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use, with no mixing required, just spray, wipe or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin, and non-corrosive to treated articles. With 3 dilution ratios for hospitals (full strength formula, no dilution required), carpet and fabric (5:1), and sanitation on food contact surfaces with no rinse required (12:1).
- EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant
- Food Contact Sanitizer-No Rinse Required-NSF Required (D2) Sanitizer
- Molds and Mildew Killer
- Allergen Eliminator
- Odor Eliminator
- Safe, Effective, and Long-Lasting
- Wide Range of Uses